Let’s rejuvenate naturally!
Every woman on Earth wants her skin to be glowing and to feel and look youthful; but this is challenging actually due to a number of factors, such as pollution, stress, poor nutrition, inadequate care of contaminated skin, and excessive exposure to the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
These are the reasons behind dull, wrinkled, and aged skin.
Modern science promotes methods that use chemicals like Botox, Placenta facial, which are expensive, temporary, and have numerous side effects.
The good news is: we don’t need to expose ourselves to these chemicals. On the contrary, the only smart choice would be to resort to nature which offers several effective and safe ways.
Normally as we age, our skin regenerates less quickly, but you can speed up this process by drinking lots of water, eating healthy and balanced food, playing sports regularly, getting enough sleep and staying away from drinking smoke alcohol and refrain from eating unhealthy processed foods as well as taking proper care of your skin.
Nevertheless, there are many natural ingredients available in your kitchen and pantry that are rich in antioxidant vitamins and minerals that can combat these effects and revitalize and rejuvenate your skin naturally.
Your skin will remain free of wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots and look healthy and youthful for a much longer period than expected.
Top 10 natural remedies for skin rejuvenation.
No need to remind you that the body’s metabolism can’t function at all without water. Drinking a sufficient amount of water will moisturize the skin and keep it hydrated. People who want to keep their skin smooth should drink around 3 liters of water per day on a regular basis. Plain water as well as fresh fruit juices can be taken side by side to help you reach your goal faster.
Green tea masks are also very effective for skin rejuvenation. Its richness in antioxidants is beneficial for skin health and prevents aging.
Green tea acts as a natural UV protector, thereby preventing damage from UV exposure.
- Add ½ teaspoon lemon juice and a little turmeric powder to 2 tablespoons of brewed and cooled green tea.
- Apply on your face and neck and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes before washing it off. Another option is to mix 2 teaspoons of honey with 2 tablespoons of brewed and cooled green tea.
- Apply it on your skin, let it dry for 15 minutes and then wash it off.
Bananas are another amazing fruit that is loaded with with minerals. Banana has a property that helps in the healing process of the skin. Not only the fleshy fruit inside but also the banana peels are full of minerals.
Banana peel is a powerful remedy for whitening teeth as well. You can simply rub the peels on your teeth, until the skin becomes pale.
To make a regenerating mask for the face and neck, you need.
- Peel a banana and mash it.
- Add a teaspoon of milk powder and a teaspoon of honey.
- Mix well and apply on your face and neck.
- It is preferred that you lie down because the mixture is thick, gooey, and runny but in the end, it will be worth it.
- Rinse off after 20 minutes and feel the difference.
Lemon juice helps rejuvenate the skin since it reduces age spots and even other signs of aging. It is rich in vitamin C which is a powerful antioxidant that protects your skin from damage. It has whitening properties that will help you improve the skin tone.
- Take the juice of half a lemon and a few drops of honey. Mix them well and massage gently on your face with upward movements.
- Leave it for almost 10 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water. Try this twice a week.
Tomatoes are rich in vitamin C, as well as it could help get smooth skin in a fairly short period of time. It has clusters of other vitamins and minerals that will certainly take care of the skin. Take some ripe tomatoes and mash. Apply this puree on the whole skin and keep it for as long as you want. It will certainly help to get smooth and supple skin.
Coconut is a great remedy for skin rejuvenation. It helps dry skin to get the glow it deserves.
A soothing massage of coconut oil on your face and entire body can recreate the magic of your skin used to have some time ago.
- Take half a teaspoon of virgin coconut oil in your hand.
- Apply on your face.
- Massage gently in round movements, lifting the skin shape of the face from the bottom up.
- Do it twice a day.
Within a week, you will begin to see softer, smoother, radiant skin.
Watermelon and cucumber
The goodness of watermelons and cucumbers can be seen thereby growing dull and lifeless skin. The presence of lycopene in watermelons helps prevent the occurrence of wrinkles and fine lines on the skin. This package can be made by grating cucumber & watermelon and adding a small amount of lemon juice. Applying this package to the skin and leaving it for some time before washing it off with warm water gives a beautiful skin that is free of any trace of oil.
Apricots are rich in vitamins A, C, and B as well as lycopene which make them your best ally for skin rejuvenating.
- Soak 4 to 5 apricots in water and let them swell.
- Make a paste and prepare a homogeneous mixture by mixing the apricot pulp with 2 teaspoons of honey, 1/2 teaspoons of almond oil, and ½ teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Apply generously on the face and allow to dry, say for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
Avocado as a moisturizer
Take half an avocado in a bowl, mix it with two tablespoons of honey and six tablespoons of fresh cream. Mix all the ingredients so that you form a smooth paste.
Apply to the skin and rinse with water after 20 to 30 minutes.
This method hydrates the skin and helps in the anti-aging process. The skin will be filled with temporary moisturizer, which makes its tone young and smooth.
Oats for exfoliation
Exfoliation removes dead skin cells, but it also unclogs the oil and dirt that lives in your pores and can cause breakouts.
Oats act as a wonderful exfoliant that removes dirt and impurities while leaving your skin nourished and hydrated.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of oatmeal with 1/4 teaspoon of salt, (these are granular cleansers to stimulate cell renewal), add 1 teaspoon of water to make a paste. Gently rub your skin in circular motions, let sit for 5-10 minutes and rinse.
- Add your moisturizers like olive oil or jojoba oil to your scrub bowl. In fact, you can add your daily lotion to it. If you have oily skin add a mashed banana to the scrub.
Remember your need to rub your lips too. Mix two tablespoons of sugar with honey, make a nice uniform paste and apply it on your lips. Rub and let it sit for a while, then rinse.